Ryhope CW are looking to appoint a Club Secretary.
The purpose of the Club Secretary is to oversee all matters relating to the governance and logistics for the team.
ROLE: Club Secretary
ROLE LOCATION: Ryhope,
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The main duties would be, but not limited to
- Attending league meetings
- Affiliating the club to the County FA & League
- Registering players to the league
- Dealing with correspondence & match documentation
- Organising and booking match facilities for the season
- Representing the club at outside meetings at the direction of the Club Committee.
- Meet and greet with opposition officials and match referee
- Liaises with Playing Management Team
The appointed person will be fully supported by existing Committee members and other Club Officials. This role is VOLUNTARY
Please email email@example.com to express your interest in this position.